Toilet Repair Services in El Paso
For serving such a basic purpose, our toilets are actually quite complicated to navigate, especially if they need a repair or need to be unclogged. At Fox Plumbing, we offer a variety of plumbing services including toilet repair.
Repairing your toilet can be a messy job, which is why it’s best to let the professionals handle it. As certified plumbers, we have undergone specialized training in order to help you with all of your plumbing needs.
Common Toilet Issues
We’ve seen many toilet issues over the years, but none that we can’t handle.
- Clogs– All toilets, old and new, can clog. If you live in an older house with an older plumbing system, you may notice that your toilet clogs more frequently than newer houses. Avoid flushing items like wet wipes, feminine products, and any item that you aren’t sure will flush well. But if your toilet does clog, and you can’t unclog it with a plunger, we can help.
- Leaks– If your toilet leaks, it could be because of a clog, faulty pipe, or some other broken mechanism within your toilet and plumbing system. Leaks are, unfortunately, rather common. Luckily, we can help.
- Inability to Flush or Flushing Too Slowly– Sometimes your toilet can’t flush, but not always because of a clog. If your toilet is struggling to flush, there may be something wrong with its flusher. Or it could be a clog that’s a little ways down the pipes rather than in your actual toilet.
- Toilet Won’t Stop Running– When your toilet won’t stop running, it is usually because of an issue with the flapper or valve. The flapper may not be sealing properly while the valve may have become adjusted improperly. Either way, it’s an issue we can fix.
- Noisy Toilet– All toilets make noise when they flush, but some noises indicate a bigger issue. If your toilet is making funny noises, it may be best to get it checked out by a professional.
Why Hire Professionals?
While you may be able to unclog your toilet on your own, hiring a professional will ensure your toilet gets repaired right the first time around. In fact, using a DIY guide to repair your toilet may actually result in more damages. It’s in your best interest to work with a professional instead. At Fox Plumbing, we know what we’re doing and can use our skills and expertise to help you out. Contact us today so we can better assist you!